30 May 2007

AirTran Update - A Positive Moment of Truth!!!

An update. I wrote a letter to AirTran. Low and behold, I got a wonderful and positive response.

We talk about Moments of Truth in BPM... that every contact with a customer must give that customer a positive and tangible benefit. And, I honestly must say, I got that... But, let's not stop there... we need to make sure that in our normal course of business, that we aim to assure that customers get the positive experience. Certainly recovering from a bad experience is a good thing. But, making sure that our people are motivated and our processes are aligned to meet the customer expectation with as little interuption as possible should be the goal.

In any event, my Moment of Truth with AirTran has put a smile back on my face.

No comments: